Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dior's and APC's= Retired

Here is a blog to mark the end of my Dior 21cm jeans and APC New Standards. The Diors were purchased in the summer of 2007 so those have been worn for about 3.5 years and the APC New Standards have been worn for about 2.5 years. Both are jeans that i wore a lot and so the fading came out pretty decent but the problem now is...the crotch blew out on both jeans very badly and are pretty much unwearable. So since I have a few other denim I started on, these are being retired and I'll probably hang them in the room or something to keep. Maybe I'll try Dior 19cm for the next pair and see how those go.

APC on left, Dior on right.



APC.



Dior.



Dior.



APC.

1 comment:

minimin said...

This is by far the best entry EVER! :D
Enjoyed it very much, especially the last sentence!