Saturday, February 26, 2011

Taylor Made Superfast Burner 2.0

Haven't blogged in a while but since i'm bored and have some time i guess its time to update. Went to the PGA Farmers Insurance open at torrey pines and got inspired so sam, stephen, and myself went to go play ourselves at Mt. Woodson right after and I hit my first hole-in-one on a par 4 that day which got me hooked into playing golf as much as possible. Researched what it takes to join PGA etc and kept practicing playing and yeah im far off but i guess i enjoy golf a lot more now. I hated my Taylormade R7 driver but just kept using it because i told myself how often do i golf these days anyways but since i started playing more, for the first time i invested in clubs with my own money and bought the new Taylormade Superfast Burner 2.0. Yes i fell into the hype of buying the newest white driver because it looks so cool but its helped me correct my slices somewhat so i consider it a good investment. Anyways here are some pics and expect more blog posts soon.








No comments: