Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's been a while...

So it's been like over 3-4 months since i've last blogged and many things have changed. SD has become awesome and I am really enjoying my time in SD and have been spending a lot of time with my friends and family in SJ and Houston and LA. I've met a lot of new people as well and life has been pretty damn dope. Now I finally have a DSLR so ill be taking a lot more shots and updating this thing for reals. Heres some random shots that I have taken throughout the past months that I shall leave you with.
Me and Khoi.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Jastein's newly purchased GT3 RS. DOPE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


SYP. All Day Err Day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Lina's dope Ferragamo flats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: